|1||Medical Acceptance Gate||3:28|
|3||Slates, Slags Etc.||6:33|
|6||Muzorewi's Daughter (Live)||3:41|
|8||Leave The Capitol||4:03|
|10||A Day In The Life||4:23|
|11||Impression Of J.Temperance||4:23|
|15||Hip Priest (Live)||7:17|
|16||How I Wrote Elastic Man||4:20|
|17||Fiery Jack (Live)||4:38|
|18||Cary Grant's Wedding (Live)||4:43|
- Design – Shoot That Tiger!
- Liner Notes – Mark Paytress
Tracks 1 to 5 are from the live album Totale's Turns (It's Now Or Never).
Tracks 6 to 8 are from the album Slates.
Tracks 9 to 11 are from the album Grotesque (After The Gramme).
Tracks 12 & 14 are from the single How I Wrote 'Elastic Man'.
Track 13 is from the single Totally Wired.
Track 15 is from the live album Fall In A Hole.
Track 16 is from the live album A Part Of America Therein, 1981.
Track 17 is from the album Perverted By Language.
Track 18 is a previously unreleased outtake from the early 1980s.
Track 19 is from the various artists compilation Sgt. Pepper Knew My Father.
Approx. playing time: 78 minutes
Made in the E.E.C.
Licensed from Cogsinister
The compilation ℗ 1993 Castle Communications plc
The compilation © 1993 Castle Communications plc
- Barcode: 5017615936520
- Matrix / Runout: MAYKING RECORDS CCSCD365 10219511 01 %
- Label Code: LC 6448
- Licensed From – Cog Sinister
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Castle Communications PLC
- Copyright (c) – Castle Communications PLC
- Made By – Mayking Records
- Glass Mastered At – PDO, UK – 10219511